Monday, April 26, 2010

TAG by cik fia sajo!


hey's guy..huhu suke suke challge ini mey
first first thanks to cik zety coz tag this challge for me
huhu love you la kan..
okey okey i do my home work okey
see n listen my story

go to ur FACEBOOK photo files , select the 9th photo in profile folder
and and and and
story about ur photo okey~

it just simple pic tht i have
i choose red to colour my hair
huhu smthng dffrent rite
n at de sme time
people like " jakon"
looked me
hohoho whtever
wht people say
i dont care
i liked this colour damn much okey~


CHALLENGE 9 BLOGGING FRIEND TO DO SAME
antare - antare yg kene tngkap untuk buat keje ini :

1. cik zati
2. cik zety
3.cik emma
4.cik shida
5.cik anas
6.en.haziq
7.cik hanis
8.cik mieyza
9.anis imiko


so kowang mesti kene buat
submit immediately okey
nak xnak mesti buat
hahahahahha:D



No comments:

Cute Strawberry