Saturday, December 18, 2010

Quotes for you :(

1.Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of who I am, what I saw, what I did. But most of all... I am scared of walking out of this room and never feeling for the rest of my life, the way I feel when I'm with you.

2.I'm not supposed to love you. I'm not supposed to care. I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you're doing. But I can't help it. Because I'm still madly deeply in love with you.

3.Everyone tells me I should forget about you and you don't deserve me. They're right, you don't deserve me. But I deserve you.

4.I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy, I'm going to laugh, so you don't see me cry, I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me - I'm going to smile.

5.No one can promise they'll never hurt you, because at one time or another, they will. The real promise is if the time you spent together will be worth the pain in the end.

6.You've never felt pain until you've felt love

7.I was born the day I met you. Lived a while when you loved me. Died a little when we broke apart.

8.If you're going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away my tears

9.Moving on is simple. It's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.

10.Missing you isn't the hard part. Knowing I once had you is what breaks my heart.

No comments:

Cute Strawberry