- It is better to suffer for the truth than to be rewarded for a lie.
- It's not how much you know that matters, it's how you perceive and use what you do know that makes difference.
- Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
- Every SACRIFICE deserves a fruitful reward. Every FAILURE deserves a second chance. We just have to be strong to persevere in life.
- In school, first we must learn the lesson then take the test, but in life we must first take the test then the lesson.
- Great works are performed not by strength but by PERSEVERANCE.
- Sometimes we must be hurt in order to grow. We must fail in order to know. We must lose in order to gain. Some lessons are learned best only through pain.
- Take every unfavorable experiences as a challenge and opportunity to learn rather than discouragement.
- Be thankful for each new challenge because it will build your strength and character.
- FORGIVENESS does not change the past, but it does make the future pleasant.
- Life ain't easy. You have to be wrong to learn what's right. Stumble to persevere. Fall to rise again. Lose to try harder. And God to help you.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Long Life Lessons ~
Posted by the fia at 6:41 AM